One of the first destinations that come to our mind is Switzerland. Count it amongst one of the best places to visit in Europe.
Moreover, Switzerland has everything that you want to explore. There are chocolates, cable cars, and mountains.
Other places worth mention are Denmark, Scotland, London, Austria, and Poland.
You must be lucky to cover all of these in one go. It takes a lifetime to cover all of them.
The Best Places To Visit In Europe
Today, we will tell you about the hidden gems in Europe.
- Switzerland is a place that finds mention everywhere. If you want to witness the most photographed mountain in the world, Switzerland, it is for you. Matterhorn should be on your bucket list.
- If you believe in multi-cultural co-habitation, Switzerland has over one hundred and ninety nationalities living together. Switzerland has many micro-climates.
- No two cities have the same climatic conditions at the same time. Enjoy changing weather conditions within the same boundary. If you love skiing, then head to Switzerland.
- You will get some of the best slopes in Switzerland. Switzerland has some of the most beautiful lakes in Europe.
- So, you get to engage in water activities, like diving and rowing.
- Denmark is another country worth mentioning. Moreover, it is a Nordic country. It is one of the most picturesque locations in the whole world. There are vineyards, waterfalls, and castles.
- Denmark has them all. Uncover the Viking History from storybooks, and let your dreams turn into reality.
- You can enjoy numerous activities like building blocks in Legoland. You could also board a roller coaster at Tivoli Gardens.
- It is one of the hidden gems in Europe. If you are interested in wildlife, visit Copenhagen Zoo.
- Head to Carlsberg Brewery. The most beautiful holiday awaits you.
- Head to Scotland if you want to enjoy a plethora of activities. There are castles, glens, and lochs.
- The Europe hidden gems are just around every corner of the continent.
- Explore the enigmatic Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, and Holyrood Palace.
- The cities like Glasgow, Inverness, and Dundee have many attractions for the hungry soul in you. Feel mesmerized.
- You can also get atop a red double-decker and head for a city tour. And, do not miss Loch Ness. You might get a chance to meet Nessie there.
- Count London, amongst the hidden gems in Europe. It is the capital of England and the UK. Apart from attractions like The British Museum, Big Ben clock towers, and the London Eye, there are more.
- If you are a night owl, you should not miss out on the nightlife in London. London is very famous for its nightlife. You will not get bored for a minute, especially in London.
- Nights in London are always bustling with activity. You can take time to tick things off your list in London.
- London has everything, from quirky bars, nightclubs, escape rooms, cabaret to karaoke and theatres. You could go for a night tour of the city, eat at the street side eateries, go for a theatre show, or better still shopping.
- Austria is famous for its castles, museums, and architectural grandeur. Do visit Salzburg. It is the same place where the movie ‘Sound of Music’ was shot.
- Vienna is a city that you must not miss. Moreover, it has the oldest zoo in the world. Visit the zoo with your kids today.
How many countries are there in Europe?
There are 50 countries in Europe. Each one is unique in character. However, if you go by political definition, there are 44.
Which ones are the best mountains in Europe?
The best mountains for climbing are the Alps, Mount Elbrus, Mont Blanc, Dolomites, and Ben Nevis. If you are a climber, do try these at least once.
What is the best way to travel in Europe?
You may take a tour of Europe in a bus. It is the cheapest way to travel and enjoy the ethereal beauty. Next comes the trains. It is convenient as well.
Which is the best river cruise company?
Crystal River Cruises is making headlines today. The company has the best accommodation on board.
If you are in Europe, travel to five or six countries at least. It will set you back by 11-12 days. Take time out today for your European Sojourn.
The best way to make it is by bus for inter-country travel. Avail yourself of a train for inter-city travel.
Other relevant links:
Travel Packing Tips – Check Out the Tips for Safe Travel
Best Places to visit in Costa Rica